CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE, THEN "BACK" TO RETURN.

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Since it was quite cold this morning, a shade under 30, it was easy to hear all the birds. In the first picture, I was caught a bit off guard and nearly missed this immature eagle coming from the East, up and over the barn. The second is a hawk heading the other direction. I think it was a Red Tail.


In the third, there are a few of hundreds of gull that were in the air. Have to admit it was a bit nerve racking this morning, looking up. Know what I mean? In the forth picture there are some Mallard ducks. They're just gorgeous, but they won't let me get too close. With these and all the swans and other birds, there was a noisy chorus going on this morning.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Mimi said...

This is just amazing. I forget to check out this site. I won't forget anymore. Wonderful. And SO noisy. I think our few Canadian Geese can be noisy in the field near us but they are practically whisperers compared to your cacophonic birds.
Love
Peg